Tuesday 9 October 2018

Jack MAA Quotes 2018

Trust the young people; trust this generation's innovation. They're making things, changing innovation every day. And all the consumers are the same: they want new things, they want cheap things, they want good things, they want unique things. If we can create these kind of things for consumers, they will come.

https://youtu.be/vYWYYR4kQ2U
     
There are big problems that change the world. If we are working together, that will make us understand each other, appreciate each other, help each other.
There's an examination for young people to go to university. I failed it three times. I failed a lot. So I applied to 30 different jobs and got rejected. I went for a job with the police; they said, 'You're no good.' I even went to KFC when it came to my city. Twenty-four people went for the job. Twenty-three were accepted.           Jack MAA Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment